Monday, June 30, 2008

PMS bitch rant today

Ok, I have had it!

I am going to write today about one of my biggest pet peeves, those stupid worthless, idiotic and obnoxious 'fwd' e-mails!

Really, are people, especially adults, stupid enough to believe you will 'get a million dollars' or 'be punished' if you do not spread the stupidity to everyone elses inbox's? If these e-mails do not stop, I will install a device to blow up whoevers computer sends these. Imagine having to pick out pieces of computer lodged in various parts of your body. That's what will happen if these do not stop.

And also too, I do not think superimposed photos of animals are in the least amusing. It only goes to prove that people in this world have way too much time on their hands. So please, stop the madness before I get forced to get really mean. Yes, I can get meaner than I have showed right now. And if you don't like it;

Go to hell and/or $%^& off!

Pms is now here in full force. Have a nice day:)

No comments: