Saturday, June 21, 2008

Waiting for the two week wait!

Hi all,

I have been neglecting my blog for the past couple of days now, why? Our known donor was in town!

We had the privilege of not only spending three days with him, but getting to meet his 2 year old son as well! This one is no doubt the right 'fit' for us! We all had a great time together, going places, doing our campfire, and going out for supper. I have so much respect for this man for serving his country and for seeing what a fabulous man and father he is.

No doubt about it that I would want my child to come from such a great man!

My only worry is that we jumped the gun and did this whole thing too early. He could get his leave for this time frame and I thought there may be a chance since my last cycle was 27 days as opposed to my normal 32 day ones I have been having since giving birth to Korinne and weaning her. I was supposed to O today if my cycle had followed last months pattern but nope, I got a negative OPK today:(

I am having the beginings of ewcm and have for the past couple of days so hopefully his swimmers can hang on and make it for the egg to pop! I will continue to test my OPK's daily.

I want this baby so bad and have wanted it for many months now. All I can really do for now is wait to O and THEN begin the two week wait if I do O within the time frame of sperm life.

All I can do as well, is just hope and pray too. This is so rough..... *Sigh*

No comments: