Ok, it's a miracle!
I have two potenital donor's who are;
a. able to spell at least a highschool level!
b. relatively attractive
c. genuine (of course I have been known to be wrong there)
d. very down to business and willing to meet us
halfway in every aspect
I talked to potential donor number one today on the phone. He actually called me instead of making me waste my minutes which showed me alot about him. So far he seems the most promising.
The drive to him is only a three hour drive so we could do it in a day. He is a coach at a University in his state and has had many successful pregnancies including his three children. His looks are very much I guess similar to mine in a sense, tall, dark hair, hazel eyes. And a wonderful sense of humor. Yes, I think we could make a beautiful child for Tony and I to love.
Donor number two I will talk to later this evening. So far, from what I can tell he seems to be a good soul. Like me he is tall and dark haired. His eyes are brown though. Tony is blue eyed and I carry the blue eyed trait. I just want the child to resemble both of us. He is a military man but the only problem here is that the drive to him might be a little more than I please. I plan to meet with both gentleman halfways, before making a decision.
I am just waiting to see which direction my cycle goes in. Hopefully with the fact that I know what I did wrong last cycle, this next one can be a success.
That nice donor I spoke to today says' Please do not crash diet to feel you need to impress me'. LOL.
Well, gotta run. Now the waiting game......
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay! Sounds promising! I hope one of them works out for you!!
Post a Comment