Monday, June 9, 2008

Decisions...? Life in general?

Good morning bloggers, lurkers, family and friends,

I am up today with the nausea gone, however, the exhaustion is like no other. I can't seem to shake it!

I am officially 'out' as far as hope for pregnancy. AF made her arrival almost a week early yesterday. I question did I have an anovulatory cycle or did I just pop an egg early?

The world may never know.

I am not sure if I will get to try again this month or not. Our new donor, God bless his heart, is coming out later this month. If my cycle follows suit from last month, the time in which he is coming will be perfect for babymaking if not, well, I guess if nothing else it gives us an oportunity to get to know him a little better.

For some reason, I have a ton of respect for this man. Without revealing his idenity or disrespecting his privacy, I have to say that he is very worthy of respect. Our donor is a solider who has served over in the Middle East in these troubled times. He will be shipping out once more sometime this year.

I want to take this moment to thank him for the ultimate sacrifice and for his unselfish way of helping Tony and I get the baby we so badly want. This man has really gone out of his way to be a good donor. Thank You, you know who you are!

Not a whole lot more to report here. The boys are, of course, having a great time at their grandparents home. Mom got the boys haircut, I can barely wait to see that! I am a little envious, I must say. I wanted to go home so bad this summer. With Tony switching jobs, he does not have the vacation time any longer. I just want one happy thing to happen this summer. If I get that BFP that seems so elusive to me, all the pain, and all the saddness will be so worth it all.

If not, I guess I am no stranger to heartache and disappointment.

3 comments:

Farmer Mama said...

Prayers sent for you sweetie! I am so sorry AF reared her head, BLEH, I hate that old witch, I would love to pg and bfing through menopause and never see her again!!!

luv_of_saints said...

Thanks Janis!

I was happy to read that your pregnancy is sticking, told ya so:)

Hopefully, this month will yield results here.

twondra said...

I'm so sorry AF showed. :( I'm glad you found a good donor! :)