Hi all,
About halfways home from getting the boy's to the airport yesterday, my pain that I had woke up with that morning became unbearable.
I ended up in an ER over the Indiana border. I have a kidney stone. I am comfortable right now after I doubled my dose of pain meds but am very dizzy.
Please pray it soon passes. I want to be there for my girls and have fun with them, not be in the bathroom trying to pass a stone and in pain. I am not at my best right now for the girls and do not want them to feel neglected.
I will write more when I feel better.
Wendy
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Wendy I hope you feel better and past that stone so you can have fun with your daughters before they leave and go to their grandparents for the summer take care and get well soon.
Lilly
Wendy,
I'm hoping you are feeling better. Geri had a kidney stone and said the pain was unbearable. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it passes quickly.
Post a Comment