

It was so wonderful I did not want to wake up.
I was standing there looking down at my belly, and felt my baby kick. A little while later, I had her.
I will never forget what she looked like. She had a headfull of medium brown hair and light brown eyes and she was swaddled in pink. She looked like a doll. Everyone was so happy.
Korinne was then next to me touching her baby sister.
I then woke up a short while later and wanted to go back to sleep promptly and not wake up and realize that this was in fact just a dream. Could this be a sign of times to come? Or is it all just my subconsious coming out as I sleep.
When I was TTC Korinne, the first time I AI'ed, I dreamt that there were some of my friends standing around me while I was big and pregnant laughing, smiling and all saying "I told you so." Two cycles later, I concieved her. In fact, it was two years ago today that I concieved my precious little Korinne.
I looked on my 2006 calendar early today, and saw ' June 29th, +OPK AI". Fast forward about two weeks later. I will never forget July 12th 2006 for as long as I live.
After two days of BFN's on my pg tests, I wake up the morning I was supposed to go to the RE and decide, what the hell, and pee on a test. I will never forget the feeling when I saw the other line, so so faint, but there! I then go to the bedroom, hand the test to Tony, and ask "Do you see it'? He pointed right where it was and said yes. I then dig out the other tests from the past couple of days and they all had those lovely second lines! I then proceed to call the RE and tell them I had + hpts, and should I still come in?
The lady who answered the phone suggested I call my OBGYN and order a blood test. So they did. I went to the hospital to get my blood drawn and then thought "No wait, these are cheapie tests, probably evaporation lines" and then of course I go online and reasearch the evap lines and lose hope. I went to Tony crying and saying they were just evap lines and he told me not to bother to call the lab and ask for results as I would only hurt more. I had to though. SHaking, I called. I gave my name and asked for the results of my hcg.
Lady on phone: "It's positive".
Me: "It's positive"?
Lady on phone (sounding kind of hesitant)"Yes."
Me: "Are you sure"
Lady on phone: "Yes."
Me (screaming): OMG, you have no clue how long my
husband and I have been trying, FINALLY, FINALLY"!
Lady on phone (laughing):"Well, congratulations honey"!
I look at Tony and he has to ask. Yes honey, we're pregnant! I then start bawling and we hugged for the longest time. Then we held hands, and prayed and thanked God for finally giving us our baby and asked Him to have her stay with us and grow and develop well and be born healthy.
Yes, July 12th 2006, was perhaps one of the happiest days of my life. Will I ever know that happiness again?
Probably not this month.
.jpg)
4 comments:
I'm sorry Wendy, I know how much the anger, frustration, resentment, longing, and disappointment hurt. I am so hoping you're wrong and that you will get the best news of your life within the next week.
Love and prayers from our home to yours
Cindy,
For some reason or another, I keep trying to leave a comment in your blog too but my computer is going nuts on me!
Thank's for stopping by and your kind thoughts. Over here, in my neck of the woods, I am wishing and praying for the same thing for you and Mary.
OH, and I discovered cajun crab dip at my market today. Do I dare try it?
Maybe it was because I was taking forever posting my last post! LOL
You're welcome and wouldn't it be great if the two long shots got the surprise of their lives in the same cycle? Here's hoping!
Cajun crab dip...sigh...my favorite "fat ass fertilizer". Eat some for me....trust me, you can afford it more than I can!
Hang in there sweetie! I hope you get good news real soon....you never know!!
Post a Comment