But nope.
Only more b.s. We'll start with the new donor search yesterday. Ok, yes, I know it is a free group but these imbeciles should be screened to some degree. I am not asking for a rocket scientist, but please, PLEASE, learn to spell past a first grade level!
Example; 'Were do you lives'? and 'I have 3 health children.' or my personal fave from this donor ' I am a NI donor'. Did you mean 'an' NI donor genuis? And it is even funnier how he gaily sails past sending me photos of himself. On his profile, there are photos of his dogs. Umm, is this a representation of your looks? Conclusion, he is ugly and stupid beyond belief and will prey on women trying to have babies to get himself laid. And he says he's college educated. Please make sure I do not send my kids to this college.
Maybe frozen is better all around. Maybe it is better to just have a vial of random body fluids with no ugly, uneducated, oversexed man attached. Of course it is way beyond what we can afford now, thank you gas crunch!
Makes me wish I would not have given Steve the brush-off. He may not be the most considerate in some of his mannerisms, but he is not hiding behind photos of animals and he is definately intellegent.
Yep, Steve, you're one sly devil, lol.
And of course I get jolted from dreamland with this godawful pain. I thought my pain was my overfull bladder but I go use the bathroom and about fainted. Wtf? I just peed and it still has this overfull urgency. Oh, yes, after 8 months of things being uneventful in my bladder, I get greeted with a UTI!
On the way back to my bedroom, I get a hot dizzy spell come over me and stumble in my steps. Yes, I have an infection. Thank God for AZO and tylenol combined with rest.
This is worse than when I was trying to bring Korinne into this world. At least as far as donors go, the third try was the charm!
Korinne, I am trying so hard to give you someone to grow up with while your sibling are adults and pursuing their own lives. I am trying to give you someone you can go to school with, share the same toys with, to play with.....
Tony I am trying to give you one more child to call your own.
Baby not born to me yet, I am trying to bring you to this earth to a family who will love you and care for you. We're not perfect, we're not rich, but we do have fun, and we do have love and we ALL want you here!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
It'll happen sweetie! I agree with you about the donors. Some I've checked out and they will do NI only or they'll provide the goods but then have to watch the insemination...it's just disgusting!
Post a Comment