Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just stopping in for a while!

Hi all, I hope that everyone is having a good week!

I am just busy trying to get my house cleaned for some guests coming tomorow and will be taking off shopping soon.

I am very upset and saddened by some things and since this is my blog and not a chatboard, I can air it out here. Many of you at one time or another were on the NW boards, still are, or have left them for some reason, mostly due to the evilness that can run there at times.

Thank's again Jamie and 'M' for the creation of the very well moderated board you put up! Keep up the good work ladies!

It was brought to my attention by Kitty that once again Satori's innocent baby was bashed on the board. I was extremely upset by this and so badly wanted to say something in her defense but the last time I did, Korinne was bashed too! I have learned that I am not thick skinned enough to see horrible things written in cyberspace about my baby I love so much. So I kept it to myself, as hard as it was.

I know it is merely just a chatboard to many. It became more than that to me though. I started there over two years ago when I purchased sperm through their bank and thus conceived Korinne. I had so many of you ladies there with me through my struggles of failed cycle's and again in my elation of finding out I was pregnant through the joys and discomforts of pregnancy, Korinne's birth, all the way through to her first birthday. You guys were a tremendous source of support when she was ill too and I have even got the pleasure of meeting some of you in real life! Beyond that though, I have been scarce lately.

There was a post put up about asking if a baby boy was allowed to sleep too long, 12 hours a night. I will admit Satori may have been a little abrasive with her opinion against it but little Lily and her sister did not deserve to be called fucked up. I checked in a few minutes ago and saw that the topic had turned into basically a street fight.

Why can't people agree to disagree? We all have different ways of raising our families! I am not really a huge supporter of either sleep training or cosleeping but rather a supporter of what works best for the individual. I am sure many of you would look at my parenting as very lacsidasical and laid back but you know what? It works for us! It keeps our family happy and me and Tony sane!

I will also admit I do not like all children I meet. There are some at the church and in my neighborhood that grate on my last nerve but I would never be cruel towards them or tell their parents how bad I think they are. If the poster 'nooneisperfect' by some small chance is reading this, this is all I have to say;

Grow the hell up! If there was a direct problem by anything Satori said, keep it with her and not her kids! I love how you change your name to fit whatever subject you are against and better yet to attack Satori and her kids over and over again.

And 'whysorude', if you have a stand on anything, why do you not address it under your 'real' screen name? Are you afraid of being flamed? I have been flamed to nine hells and back with my being honest and true to my feelings but I refuse to back down and go against what I believe is right or wrong.

Yep, that is why you only see me there to offer my congrats, comment on a childs photos or offer condolenses. Well, I am hoping off of my soapbox for now. You will see me on the 'good' boards though when I get there!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Very well said, sweetie. :)

Samantha said...

I haven't been to the board the past couple of days and I have to say I'm now glad I've been busy getting ready for my weekend away. Some people really suck.

With that said this is my weekend. Wish me luck. love ya :)