Friday, June 27, 2008

I wonder if there is still a chance

Well, here I am at 3dpo (days past ovulation for you non ttc'ers).

Yesterday, my boobs started hurting like they always do 2dpo in my non-pregnant cycles.
Today, they feel like they are going to bust off of my chest!

So many people say that PMS symptoms and early pregnancy are often in and of the same.
I just remember my breasts hurting a little in my pg cycle with Korinne and it only lasting a
few days. Right now I want to scream!

I just wonder if I should just forget about the chance this cycle could have worked and look
more towards making plans to try in July. I just do not want to have to deal with another
busted cycle and another two week wait next month. It's way too nerve racking. This has
been a most depressing day for me.

It's getting to be too much to keep dealing with the disappointment and heartache. Yet, I refuse
to give up until I feel my family is complete. When people say to just be "happy with what you have" I get homocidal thoughts. Or at least really violent ones. I just could not imagine with something as personal as this, me imposing my feelings or opinions on something as delicate as this on someone else.

Like Lilly has said, good thing I am not in the mafia. No really, I just hate when people can't bring themselves to try to understand that when in your very heart and soul, you KNOW your family is not yet complete, you KNOW it! None of the things you say are going to make me say "gee, so and so was right, I really need to give it up, what the heck am I thinking"? So please, try to just shut the fuck up and realize how incredibly ignorant you sound.

I am very thankful that our donor is willing to work with us to the extent that he is. For as much though as I do appreciate it and him, I really did not want to have to go through this another month. I wanted to be able to call him up and say "YOU DID IT. YOU'RE MY HERO"! One day, perhaps, hopefully sooner than later, I can do just that.

I am going to go now and try to heal and think of other things besides this.

Nah, impossible. Who in the hell do I think I am kidding including myself?

No comments: