Dear Misty,
What to say about you? Hmmm, where do I begin? I have known you the longest out of the TTC girls!
You're awesome! You maintain alot of class and tact, yet you can cut loose and use language just as foul as some of the things I can come up with, lol! Not bad for a girl with her Master's, I must say!
You were the third person to find out I was pregnant with Korinne and while you were going through your own TTC struggles, you still were there for me the entire pregnancy and even talked to me while I was in labor! You were a wonderful source to talk to while K was at her worst in the ICU, even though you had your own turmoil at the time.
You always manage to make me laugh, sometimes unintentionally though, sorry:)
You have an awesome partner Geri. She is an absolute riot and very cool. I was so sad last year when we missed each other at the Chicago O'Hare airport.
I hope someday, you both will become mothers. I will say something that we both detest hearing other people say "Nobody deserves this more than you two". Just know I never, after these past few years, ever stoppped praying this would come true for you. With Jayden, you both proved you would be the best of best mothers.
Big cyber hugs to Misty today!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Wendy,
What a thoughtful thing to write!! It's always nice to hear positive things about yourself. All I can say about the language is that I always tell my students that as long as it's appropriate for that situation- all's good. I tell them there is a time and a place for everything.
It's nice to know someone else is praying for us. We love Jayden to pieces, but would love a child of our own. Hopefully the next few months will have a positive outcome for both of us.
Hey girl! I just wanted to say thanks soooo much for your comment on the board regarding stepkids. It gets so hard and sometimes you feel so alone. So I appreciate it sooo much! Thanks sweetie! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment