Saturday, July 26, 2008

Those I forgot to thank...

Sam, thank's so much. You're always a great source to heal the pain.

Cindy, your knowledge, insight and compassion is astounding. I wish you could be Korinne's nurse. To my IRL friends who the miles have separated us; Marie, I love you dearly. I miss you so much! No matter how many miles are between us now, you're always still close in heart, along with the rest of your family. We feel your prayers. I miss you living next door to me. Your laughter and great spirit was always medicine to my soul! Marci, you I miss too. We always had so much fun going places with the kids, and shopping. I hate that you're so far away.

'Ted', lol, I have not known you too long but your combination of being a great listener and your wonderful sense of humor is awesome! Thanks. "Bobert', thanks for your unselfishness and for your subtle but understanding ways. Martin, thank's for your helpful ways too. I enjoy talking to you.

All of you are so far away but the distance is nil when I know you're rooting for us.

Bless you all!!!!

No comments: