Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pictures of Korinne over the week






I just wanted to share photos of her progression since last Saturday.


Please pray she stays on the mend....forever...

4 comments:

misty said...

Wendy,
It looks like Korinne has a made wonderful progress. She seems to really enjoy the water. I'm sure she loves to get you wet as well. Hopefully she will continue to have the seizures under control.
Misty

twondra said...

Definitely in my thoughts and prayers. She's sooooo tough!

marissandantesmommy said...

First let me say she is just beautiful, I love her eyes!Its great that she likes the water.Both my kids always loved the water.Dante' cries when we have to leave the beach to go home.Kids are so strong.I work with disabled children and they go through so much pain but yet always have a smile to share with you.Some of them really touch my heart.I hope Korinne gets better soon and grows out of the seizures.I wish her a long,happy,healthy life.I know how scary/heartbreaking it must be for you to see her go through this.Your love and compassion will pull her through please remember that.Take care (((Hugs)))

marissandantesmommy said...

I just saw the post on my blog I can be reached at mymarissamydante@aol.com.