Yep, after three days in a row of BFN's (well, not counting the one BF(faint)P that decided to sit there and taunt me for those brief few minutes) AF decided to show up yesterday!
I know I say this just about every month anymore, but it was expected. All boiling down to timing!
Now to add insult to injury, I am bleeding like a slaugthered pig today and have now resorted to putting on double layers of black after bleeding all over the seat of the truck today despite the fact I had on two super sized pads, lovely.... Thank God I had a sweater in the truck to tie around my waste. I must have looked a sight, 85 degree weather with a sweater tied around me!
I will gladly trade in the puking, weight gain, and hemorrhoids for not seeing AF for 9 months or better. At least that all has a purpose other than a reminder of another lost month of hope.
Well, the good thing is that the boys are back, the ex and his lovely bimbo and her two evil brats are heading back East, and the girls touched down safely in Florida. We will be spending the day in Chicago tomorrow sightseeing. I will try to take plenty of pictures to bore ya'll to death with!
Well, I must go throw some dinner on....
Till later....
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. :( I hope you have a good weekend!
Post a Comment