Monday, July 14, 2008

Will it always be this way?

I look at little Korinne, on the mend and wonder if her life will always be this rollar coaster or will she one day be totally seizure free?

I am so happy she ate a good dinner and is slowly getting back to herself but wonder how many more times I will have these ups and downs with her. Will she grow up and grow out of this, have children of her own and live without worrying about seizures? Or will her entire life have to be guarded, no driving, and always having to have someone watch her to make sure she is not in danger?

I know that there are those who think that I should not have more children. I am not sure that my plans for TTC will go on for this month but I still have a feeling, deep down between me and the Lord, that I should have one more and that Korinne should have a sibling to grow up with. I had managed four little kids under the age of six all on my own, in many stages of my own bad health so this I think I can handle in due time. I will know when it is time again. I still believe that I am meant to have one more child. Many people have a one child or more with health problems and go on to have more. It's really not a crime if you can handle it.

There is another thing right now that I feel more difficult than anything but that's a whole other blog entry. I will say that my ex is making things very hard but I will explain to what degree in another blog. Right now, I just need to focus on my little Korinne. Thanks for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, don't worry about having another one or what people think. It's what YOU feel that's important! Hang in there! We're all here!

marissandantesmommy said...

Please don't let anyone else's opinion stand in the way of you having more children.Some people think only rich people should have children,some people think only married people should have children,some people think only straight people should have children.My point being hardly no one I know would have any children if we all went by what people think or say.I wish you so much luck ttc.I'm here if you need to talk.