
I have finally taken the time to get a blog! Of course this will contain information that can't be shared with just anyone so I will be limiting who I invite.
Many of you may know that I am trying right now to concieve one more baby. I have met alot of objection in this as I have heard many unsolicated comments such as 'Five kids are enough', 'Be happy with what you have'....
But this is how it all stands.
My kids from marriage one.
Chad 14
Alexa 13
Jeremiah 11
Madelyn 8
Kids from marriage two (with the love of my life)
Korinne 1
As you can see there are seven years between Madelyn and Korinne. I grew up bascially alone and it was no fun, whatsoever. I can see Korinne having the lonely bored existance I had as a child. I have enjoyed seeing C,L,J,and M go to school together, play together, share friends, memories, and so much else. I want this for Korinne too. Also too, Tony has only Korinne and we both want another too I guess for our own 'selfish' purposes.
Sadly though, we can't have children like two 'normal' people due to male factor infertitlity. SOOOO, onto donor searches.
After putting $2000 dollars alone this year into a sperm bank, shipping, OPK's, we have decided to go the known donor route.
Boy, have I gotten some nutjobs! Quite a few. Their idea of 'helping' is just an offer of free sex. That was until we found 'Steve'. This is not his real name nor will I ever publish his real name but I will say this.
He is the most genuine donor I have talked to since reasearching known donors since last summer, on and off. I have felt at ease with him as I have like no other. We are set to go see him at the end of the month. I just pray that this is a successful cycle. I am ready to complete our family.
More later......
.jpg)
6 comments:
Welcome to the "Blog-o-sphere"!
I hope you both are successful soon and able to complete your family.
You are only 33! It will happen, hang in there!!
CINDY!!!!!
Run's and gives Cindy a big bear hug!
Where the heck have you been? You were MIA for so long!
Talk to you soon.
P.S. 'Here comes Wrangler here one tough customer'..........
Composing a family seems to me like an interesting recipe containing Divine measures of inspiration, determination, faith and fate. I hope that you realize your dreams as you move forward into your future together with Tony and the children.
Choosing to blog your experiences and thoughts among friends can help by adding greater clarity to the mix listed above. I truly adore the image of your young ones on this blog. What a beautiful cast of charactors and personalities. I would love to spend one day each, observing their interesting lives.
Family is a sacred, invaluable experience that all members of the family group and the community that supports it may enjoy!
Love,
Jaime Ray
Martinez, CA
Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog! Woohoo! :)
ohh! I had no idea you had found a known donor. Yay! Im so thrilled for you and I really hope your first cycle with him a successful cycle. I belive that you did find hom for a specail reason.
Oh yeah..and welcome to blog land! Im an addict.
oh I hope it works out!
Post a Comment