Hi all!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day! I was about to type out my bitchy mood on this page and elaborate on how rude people can truly be, but I once again got tagged! Tammy tagged me this time! I really don't mind answering these things as some of the questions can get you thinking.
But, I will vent first, hell I need to; I have been so sleep deprived lately, but thank God, I just woke up from a nice nap a bit ago and finally feel rested.
I love my husband for sure but sometimes he infuriates me to the point I just want to yell at him and curse! Well, we went shopping today the couple of places my tired body would allow me to go. Well our first stop was Target and we took separate carts as he likes to go to electronics, (boring) and I like to go look at various things and have a few minutes to myself while he takes Babykins. We met up again after doing our individual looking and since I was the only one with anything in my cart, he just put Krinny in my cart and ditched his.
Well, 10 minutes later, I was like, 'Where's the diaper bag.'? 'Ummm, I dunno.' But for the grace of God, I ran to where he left it and there it was, all 500 dollars in cash STILL there, yes God is good! how in the hell do you forget something like that? I could not imagine how horrible of a struggle life would have been until the next payday not to mention the replacement of all our credit cards, ID's and social security cards! Sometimes Tony just does not think! Then off to the grocery store. I didn't purchase a whole lot, it seems though the majority was in packets of Kool-Aid, pretty easy to ring up, right?
I guess if you were the collosal bitch of a cashier working there no. I got bitched at for 'going over' in a 20 item or less lane! It was the damned packets of Kool-Aid that put me over for godsakes! I then told her that I was unaware that I went over and she replies 'Oh yeah you did though'. You know, in the jobs I have had, I had to kiss tail to all the customers and if I would have spoken in the manner in which she did, I would have no job! Why can people get away with being so rude to the consumer is what I want to know. It was her lucky day that I did not have the energy and strength to stand in line in customer service and complain. Instead, I just vented here, lol.
Ok, I did my daily bitch so I will now answer my tag from Tammy.
I. WHat was I doing ten years ago. Please read my tag from Cindy, the question is answered there.
2. Five things on my to do list today;
Shopping (done)
Catch up on rest (done)
Get some more things in order for my trip Wednesday (done)
Cook dinner, rather than popping in tv dinners, lol!
Talk to hubby about some things (sorta done)
3.Snacks I enjoy, geez, ask a dieter this will ya!:)
Sunshine makes good 100 calories snacks whether your
cravings be sweets or salty. Today, salty won.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Move out of this tiny home.
Make my husband and Dad be able to retire.
Donate and stock all the food pantries and homeless
shelters here in town.
Help Misty, Tammy, Dreambaby, Lilly, and many others
finance their dreams of motherhood.
Put a chuck away for college for the youngins.
Get a boob and tummy job, after I was sure I was done having babies.
Go on vacation somewhere I always wanted to go.
Pay off all debts.
Donate a ton to the Ronald Mc.Donald house at various Childrens
Hospitals (including the one Krinnykins stayed in).
5.Places I lived
Virginia (born there)
NC (spent most of life there)
Oceanside Califorinia (when married to my first husband who was a Marine)
Indiana (moved here in 04)
Clear Lake Iowa (one year there)
6. Jobs I have had (the jack of all trades the master of nothing thats me)
waitress
retail
food industry
night clubs
child care
7.Peeps I want to know more about
Steve
Cindy
Jaime Ray
Misty
Buh-bye!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow...you had quite the day. I would've been really ticked at the cashier!
Thanks for doing the tag! It's very interesting! Thanks for wanting to finance my baby journey...you're so sweet. :)
Post a Comment