Hi all-
I notice that my last post was over two years ago- WOW.
I didn't even realize that this blog still existed until a "friend" told me. Now my friend Kade has set up a blog and I oftentimes feel the need to "vent" elsewhere, other than my Facebook so I am going to try to bring life back to my blog.
Looking back, I noticed this blog had so much to do with TTC (trying to conceive) through donor sperm and it's ultimate failures.
After the last blog entry, I became pregnant again in October of 2008 via donor sperm. Sadly, that baby was lost in December of 2008. It was indeed a very sad time of loss and pain and took months to mourn and get through.
That being said, there was a happy ending to that story. After deciding to take it easy on TTC and gearing up again another time to do IUI via donor sperm, my cycle didn't start back up. What was wrong I thought? Is my body failing me again? Little known to me, a miracle had occured in April of 2009 and on December 22nd 2009, Skylar Bleu Therasse made his arrival into the world at 9 pounds 11 ounces 21.5 inches!!! So, Tony was able to give me a miracle baby, after a grim prognosis of male factor infertility!!!!
After being together for over 5 years, no birth control, no success of conception between the two of us, Sky B is here! And the most precious baby boy ever.
So reader, does this mean the TTC journey is over with? Nope, it doesn't end here. We enjoy our children so much, that we decided before we get too old, we are going to take it one child at a time and try for another. We are going to try to chance it again with another miracle conception between the two of us but if that does not occur, love is thicker than blood and it's back to the donor drawing board.
So here the journey starts again....:) Hang on!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment