Especially when I never impose my beliefs on anyone else!
So I guess on Saturday, my big-mouthed lying cow of a mother decided to run her suck to my father about how I plan to vote for Obama. (Please, no flaming!)
So yesterday, after having what I thought was a halfway pleasant conversation with my father, I get jumped and attacked about the "nigger president who will never be president" and his "Aunt Jemima wife" and how full of shit he is.... Ummm, hello? I guess Mc.Cain stating there's no recession isn't a bunch of shit? I guess the wealthy who are not hit by this ecomony has no clue, but still. I found those comments of his were extremely ignorant and made him look as low class if not worse so than us "working poor". Besides, I was talking about my child and then boom, onto attacking me? I don't recall bringing the subject up?
One other time, Tony's friend Linn had brought something up about Obama and I just ignored him and when I did not agree with him, I get hit with "Don't tell me you're voting for him"! This is a man hit worse than many of us by this recession. I just promptly ended the conversation but I must say he was alot more respectable in his views when he did not shout out racial slurs to back up his beliefs unlike my father.
I guess I am more different in every way possible than my family. The black sheep if you will?
IN GOOD NEWS:
My friend of 14 years, Tina, found me through Chads MySpace and we got back in touch again a couple of weeks ago and she will be visiting October 21st-Nov 1st! We knew each other when we were married to Marine husbands while stationed out in Camp Pendleton CA in the mid 90's(now we're both long divorced) and we had two of our babies together. After moving to Indiana four years ago, we lost touch.
I am so happy that we are now back in touch. It has been wonderful talking to her again. I can't believe I will be seeing her again in less than two months after so many years!
Well, that's my blog for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
So sad about your family. :(
Glad you were able to get in touch with your friend!
Post a Comment