Sunday, August 17, 2008

This weekend in a nutshell.

For starters, praise God! Mark's home and Korinne has had a seizure free week.

Well, Alexa became a "woman" yesterday. I got woke up from a dead sleep to be told "My Aunt Flo has come to visit", roflmao! I know she thought she was the last eight grader standing who has not entered the "club" of womanhood yet.
What bittersweet time for me though:(

In other news, we went to our new church today! So far so good. It is definitely alot different of a style than the Mormon worship is, but in a good way. I don't think I will ever be the hand clapper, hands in the air type, but I do enjoy watching others rejoice in that way. Tony's a little more conservative in that manner.

I got to talk today to one of my favorite Aunt who really provided a huge source of inspiration to me. I should have turned to her sooner; She has a son who has suffered mentally and physically for years with schizophrenia and even though him and Korinne's issues are separate, she knows my pain. Its nice to hear from those who have BTDT.

Not much else to report really. I will wrap todays blog up then.

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

twondra said...

So glad Korinne had a seizure-free week! That's awesome!

Thanks again for calling. It means a lot!